Swipe is a FinTech startup drawing custom in the crowded space of online credit card payments. Their service gives businesses options to invoice clients by email, text, or via links in social network private messages. The company boasts a two-click service whereby customers pay instantly by any Visa or MasterCard. Businesses can accept automated recurring payments and add clients to any subscription plan manually.
The company offers payment modules for Magento, WooCommerce, Opencart and PrestaShop, and provides an API that can be integrated into a custom made website.
Like many other online payment providers, Swipe has adopted a verified account to unlock the complete functionality of the service. Signing up for Swipe enables email invoicing, API, and payments test mode for free. Further functionality is available under a verified account.
The company provides custom pricing, which is not a widespread practice among payment providers. Here are its standard fees, current in February 2017:
Sending invoices via email – Free
Sending invoices via SMS – Free
€0 – €2,500 3.0% + €0.20
€2,500 – €10,000 2.7% + €0.20
€10,000 – €100,000 2.4% + €0.20
> €100,000 2.0% + €0.20
Swipe accounts are available in euro, pound Sterling and United States’ dollars. Accounts in other currencies are available on request. Clients can make payments in other currencies, at Visa and MasterCard exchange rates.
By Kiril V. Kirilov
- Commerce Signals: offers a permission-based data exchange platform - February 22, 2017
- Dashbot: engages and retains clients through bot analytics - February 22, 2017
- Bitfury: fast and scalable blockchain and bitcoin solutions - February 22, 2017
- KoreConX Offers A Free Solution For Raising Equity - February 18, 2017
- ProducePay: Payment Solutions To Farmers - February 18, 2017
- Askuity: App To Help Boost Retail Sales - February 10, 2017
- Flic: Wireless Shortcut Button Replaces NFC Tag - February 10, 2017
- Swipe offers two-click online credit card payments - February 8, 2017